- Free Admission to the Polk Home
- 20% admission discount to Polk Presidential Hall Exhibitions
- 10% discount on museum shop purchases
- Semi-annual newsletters
- Invitations to special events (Polk Biennial Dinner Dance, Spring Membership Luncheon, Polk & Putt Golf Tournament, Bloodys and Biscuits Mule Day event, and much more.)
- Purchase of the “Polk Pass” will provide free admission to all Presidential Hall Exhibitions
Become a member
The James K. Polk Association has served its members since 1924 when Sarah Polk’s great-great niece and heir founded the organization. Call us at (931) 388-2354, or fill out the form below to start enjoying the benefits of membership today.
Give a gift membership
An excellent choice for history buffs and those hard-to-buy-for friends and relatives, a gift membership to the James K. Polk Memorial Association will be cherished all year long.
Your Giving Supports Us
Your donations allow the Polk Home’s staff to continue to develop award-winning exhibitions related to President Polk, his times, and the American Presidency.
Important educational initiatives like Polk’s America Lecture Series, Polk Academy Children’s Summer Camp, and our new distance learning program will reach thousands of children all across the nation.
Call (931) 388-2354
to give by phone.
Click here to make your contribution online.
Mail your contribution to
James K. Polk Memorial Association
P.O. Box 741
Columbia, TN 38402-0741